OnePlus is rolling out the OxygenOS 9.5.7 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro which fixes the ghost touch issues and further improves its camera performance. OnePlus has received a lot of flak for the relatively sub-par camera performance of the OnePlus 7 Pro, with the last camera-centric update failing to bring about any noticeable improvement to image quality.
The OxygenOS 9.5.7 update, however, packs plenty of image processing related changes that have an overall positive impact on the OnePlus 7 Pro’s camera performance. The ghost touch issue had also frustrated a lot of OnePlus 7 Pro owners and the changelog claims to put all such issues to rest.
Below is the full change-log of the OxygenOS 9.5.7 update:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
For now, OnePlus is only rolling out the update for the EU variants of the OnePlus 7 Pro. Over at /r/OnePlus, OnePlus 7 Pro owners who have already installed the update are praising it for its improved camera samples. Below are some image samples showing the difference before and after the update:
If you have received the OxygenOS 9.5.7 update on your OnePlus 7 Pro, drop a comment and let us know how you are liking the improved camera performance.