The OxygenOS team over at OnePlus has started rolling out the OxygenOS 4.0.3 update for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The latest version comes with a number of bug fixes and improvements that have been plaguing the OS since the original Nougat update landed on the devices.
The update is not without its own issues, though. OnePlus notes that if you are facing Wi-Fi connectivity issues after updating to OxygenOS 4.0.3, you should disable IPv6 support and/or Smart Wi-Fi Switcher completely.
OnePlus 3/3T owners should also notice improved photos from the camera in nighttime due to the improved exposure algorithm.
The full change log of the update is as follows:
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
OnePlus is rolling out the OxygenOS 4.0.3 update in incremental batches so the update can take up to a week to land on your device. If you cannot wait though, you can always follow the steps mentioned here to get the OTA update right away.
[Via OnePlus]Like this post? Share it!