In just over three weeks from now, Samsung will unveil its latest and greatest phablet — the Galaxy Note 4. However, thanks to an online Indonesian retailer who was a bit too eager to start taking pre-orders for it, the full specs of the Note 4 have been unearthed.
The listing looks pretty legitimate, especially since the retailer in question is pretty reputable in that part of the world. According to the page, the Galaxy Note 4 will be a powerhouse and will be packed to the brim with top-of-the-line hardware.
Below are the full specs of the device as mentioned in the listing:
- 5.7-inch Super-AMOED display with Quad HD resolution
- Snapdragon 805 clocked at 2.5GHz, Another Exynos 5433 variant (N910C) will be available as well
- 4GB of RAM (!)
- 16/32/64GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot
- 16MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Dual-LED flash, 4K video recording
- microUSB 3.0, dual-band Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat
The listing does not reveal anything about the software features on the Note 4, but knowing Samsung, expect it to fill the Note 4 to the brim in this department as well.
Most of the leaked specs match up perfectly with what the previous leaks and rumors about the Note 4 have indicated including a Quad HD totting AMOLED display. The specs above don’t reveal the battery capacity of the device though, something for which the Note series has always been known.
What do you think about these leaked specs of the Note 4? Does it match up to your expectations or are you disappointed? Drop in a comment and let us know!
[Via Teknoup]Like this post? Share it!