The rumor mill is at an all time high for the next Nexus from LG and Google. Up until now, we have had quite a few blurry cam appearances from the Nexus itself, along with some bug report logs that reveal the full specs of the device.
Now, the folks over at Android Police have managed to get their hands on the full service manual of the next Nexus, revealing nearly everything about the device, including its full specifications.
- Same dimensions as the current Nexus 4
- 2.3GHz Snapdragon S800 processor
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage
- 4.95-inch 1080p Full HD IPS Display
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- microSIM card slot
- GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi g/n/ac, Wireless charging, Slim Port, UTMS, LTE
- 8MP camera with OIS, 1.3 MP front-camera
- 2300mAh battery
The manual also suggests that the new Nexus will have the same dimensions as the older one, but will include a slightly bigger screen, thanks to the reduced bezel space. The presence of OIS for the camera sensor means that this new Nexus will be able to hold its own against the likes of the Galaxy S4, HTC One and the new iPhone 5S.
Keep in mind that the leaked technical manual is still in draft, so there might be some changes before the device is officially unveiled.Like this post? Share it!